Term & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HAGLÖFS VASSI COMPETITION (“the Contest”) is an initiative of Haglöfs AB to promote the HAGLÖFS brand and products.
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. Please contact: [email protected] for any questions or comments.
The Contest is organised by Haglöfs AB, Gustavslundsvägen 141 SE-167 51 Bromma hereinafter referred to as “HAGLÖFS” or "Moderator".
Who may enter
- The Contest is open to natural persons who are over the age of 18, who have purchased a Haglöfs Vassi collection product between the dates of 1th of November 2022 and 31th of March 2023 ("Promotion Period"), and who register an entry before the end of the Promotion Period, and who agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation is voluntary and takes place by filling in the required details on the Haglöfs Ski Camp campaign website, by submitting your application online and uploading a receipt of purchase of a Vassi Product within the Promotion Period.
- Participation in the Contest means unconditional acceptance by the participant of these Terms and Conditions, without any reservation or limitation, including the decision on the winner.
How to enter:
- In order to enter for a chance to win a prize, eligible participants must during the Promotion Period:
- register on Haglöfs campaign website Vassi Competition, and provide their name, email address, Instagram profile (optional);
- provide proof of purchase (this should be 1 receipt for a Haglöfs Vassi product purchased during the Promotion Period);
- Provide a reason why they should win this prize; and
- agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the competition, the participants agree to, and accept, these Terms and Conditions. The entrants may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of the contest. Haglöfs retains the right to exclude a consumer from participating in the contest and to delete submissions that do not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
- HAGLÖFS will award two prizes. Each prize is a trip for two (2) people to Vassijuare, Sweden for Haglöfs Ski Camp organised by Kiruna Guidebyrå och Äventyr AB (each prize with a total value of 25,000 SEK (comprised of two trips worth 12,500SEK each) which will take place from May 11th, 2023 until May 14th, 2023.
- A jury of Haglöfs employees will determine the winner(s) of the promotion, taking into account, among other things, originality, creativity and inventiveness in the application form.
- HAGLÖFS will award two (2) prizes.
Each prize (“Prize") includes:
- return transportation to Kiruna, and Kiruna to Vassijaure, accommodation including full board, guide service and activities.
- a trip for two (2) people to Vassijaure in Sweden. Included in trip is transportation from their hometown in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and France to Vassijaure Sweden.
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at the base camp. This accommodation consists of spacious tents with 4 beds in each. All tents are equipped with sleeping bags, pillows, and reindeer skins on a tent bed.
- Three (3) days ski touring with professional licensed guides.
- Meals served three times per day -Breakfast, lunch (to bring along on the ski tour), and a three-course dinner every evening. Alcoholic beverages are sold separately.
NOTE: Winter clothing and ski touring equipment is needed for the special activities for May 11th, 2023 until May 14th 2023. Participants are responsible for ensuring they have the proper equipment - Proper clothes, skis, ski boots, poles and avalanche equipment is not included in the prize but must be arranged and brought by the participants themselves at their own cost.
Further information can be found here: https://www.kirunaguidebyra.com/haglofsskicamp
- The prize has an estimated value of 25,000 SEK made up of the price of two ski camp tickets (individual Ski Camp valued at SEK 12,500). The value of the prize may be subject to taxable income of the Winner.
- Haglöfs retains the right to change date of the Prize due to reasonable reasons, including but not limited to if the organiser of the ski camp communicates changes. In such cases, participant shall have the right to withdraw from the Prize, but shall not be entitled to a substitution.
- The winner is aware that the participating in the Prize/ Ski Camp may be subject to additional terms and conditions these can be found at: https://www.kirunaguidebyra.com/haglofsskicamp or here.
- No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are permitted, except at HAGLÖFS’s sole discretion. The prizes, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of the Prize permitted. All expenses and travel costs not expressly stated above are the responsibility of each individual Winner and guest.
- Acceptance of the Prize will be made only where the winner meets the eligibility requirements.
- Winners and their guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance, and all necessary documentation for travel as well as covering all associated costs such as covid tests etc if required.
- Promotion period is from November 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023.
- The Vassi collection product must have been purchased between these dates, and entry online must also occur between these dates.
- At the end of the Promotion period, a jury of Haglöfs employees will determine the winner(s) of the promotion, based on originality, creativity and inventiveness of the responses to the question in the application.
- Winners shall be notified per e-mail on April 7, 2023 using the information contained in the entry form. The Winner(s) must respond by e-mail and confirm to Haglöfs their acceptance of the prize within 48 hours after receipt of such notification. If acceptance does not occur during the mentioned time frame, then Haglöfs has the right to select another winner. Once the winner has accepted their prizes the prize and further information will be sent out via email.
- If you have not been contacted by April 7 2023 then you have unfortunately not won the competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of technical issues, legal restriction or recommendation, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of HAGLÖFS, HAGLÖFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries if required. Participants will have the right to withdraw from the Contest if material amendment is made, however an exchange or substitution of the prize will not be granted in the case that a Winner decides to withdraw.
- HAGLÖFS reserves the right to modify the content of these Terms and Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the contest, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- In case of any complaints about this contest, please send an email to: [email protected]
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by mandatory laws, Haglöfs (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with this contest, the prize(s) (including the activities done during the Ski Camp) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Haglöfs control).
- To the extent permitted by mandatory law, by participating in the contest, all participants, Winners, agree to release and hold harmless Haglöfs, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, parent companies, and each of Haglöfs officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest and/or Prize or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Winner is responsible and liable for ensuring their guest is bound by and adhering to these terms and conditions.
- These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to Swedish courts.
- If you reside in the EU, the European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you may turn to the National Board for Consumer Disputes (Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden ARN), Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm - email: [email protected]