Tävla om att bli nästa Haglöfs ambassadör! Posta din bästa skid/snowboard linje.
Anmäl dig mellan Januari 28, 2020 – Mars 27, 2020.
Nästa vinter ser vi återkomsten av Haglöfs ikoniska kollektion, Vassi - ett professionellt sortiment med utrustning utvecklat för den dedikerade friåknings-entusiasten och de hårda förhållanden de möter. För att fira detta, söker Haglöfs en ny ambassadör. Det bästa är att alla har chansen att vinna.
1: Filma din bästa skid/snowboardlinje (alla vinklar och kameror är välkomna)
2: Publicera filmen i din Instagram feed eller i Instagram Stories (om i stories måste du ha öppen profil för att vi ska kunna se ditt bidrag)
3: Använd @haglofs OCH #whatsyourline
4: Man kan delta med många bidrag i tävlingen!
Hur vinnarna väljs av vald panel:
Visuell komposition och uttryck – 15%
Utförande, stil, glädje, stoke level - 50%
Övergripande kreativitet – 25%
Produktionsnivå – 10%
Skidstället Vassi utvecklades först 2012 i samarbete med skidåkaren Per Jonsson Öhlin. Det gjordes specifikt för att uppfylla kraven för friåkning och möttes med verklig entusiasm och fantastiska recensioner. I höst finns det tillgängligt igen: uppdaterat och förbättrat för det nya decenniet. Produkterna är utrustade med RECCO-reflektorer för säkerhet och sökbarhet, samt konstruerade med GORE-TEX Pro för riktigt bra skydd och prestanda.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS #whatsyourline (“the contest”) is an initiative of Haglöfs AB (“HAGLÖFS”) to promote the HAGLÖFS brand and products. DURATION AND ENTRY
The contest will run from Jan 28th, 15:00 CET to March 27th, 23:59 CET, 2020. To enter, participants need to tag Haglöfs in a post via their Instagram accounts and use the hashtag #whatsyourline. All entries will be moderated by HAGLÖFS. PRIZES HAGLÖFS will award three prizes by the end of the contest period. The prizes are Grand Prize - 50k SEK One year sponsorship, 30k SEK Project Budget, Participate in FW20/21 Freeride Campaign Shoot and a Full Vassi Set. Second Place - 20k SEK Project Budget and a Full Vassi Set. Third Place - Full Vassi Set The contest entries will be featured on HAGLÖFS’ Instagram account. The winner will be selected by HAGLÖFS after the contest period has ended. General terms and conditions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.
1. The contest is organized by Haglöfs AB, Henry Bergstens väg 3, 17669 Järfälla, Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “HAGLÖFS”.
2. The “Moderator” of the contest is HAGLÖFS.
3. This contest will run January 28th, 15:00 CET to March 27th, 23:59 CET, 2020
4. The contest is open to all individuals that have reached the age of 18 and that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and family members of HAGLÖFS, agencies involved in the development of this contest, affiliated companies and other persons involved in this contest are not eligible to enter this contest.
5. Any winnings tax must be paid by the winner if applicable.
6. Participants may enter the contest by tagging a picture via their Instagram accounts. Participants are required to tag Haglöfs and include the hashtag #whatsyourline
7. Only participants that have uploaded a photo that was confirmed by the Moderator qualify for the opportunity of winning the prizes outlined above.
8. The Moderator of the contest will review the submissions and will confirm or reject the submission.
9. The Moderator will review the submission based on the following: a. The adequacy of the content for the contest in terms of it being the quest for the most original photo.b. The fit of the content to the HAGLÖFS brand equity. c. Potential infringements of third parties’ rights. d. Any offense against the rules of the contest outlined in point 16. e. The criteria guidelines listed in the contest entry requirements.
10. The Moderator hereby reserves the right to reject any submission without the presentation of reasons.
11. Users will be able to upload their entries through the following methods: Instagram page (https://instagram.com)
12. By entering this contest and submitting photographic or video works, participants grant to HAGLÖFS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic or video work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and / or tagged photo and indemnify HAGLÖFS for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and / or tagged photo.
13. The winners will be announced on March 29th, 2020. All contestants submissions may be featured on any of these channels: HAGLÖFS website (www.haglofs.com), HAGLÖFS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/haglofs and HAGLÖFS Instagram page (https://instagram.com/haglofs/).
14. All winners will be contacted within 14 days of announcement. In the event that HAGLÖFS cannot for any reason get in contact with the winners and runners-up within 2 weeks of the announcement, HAGLÖFS reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
16. To enter the contest, submissions must be received before the end of the contest period. HAGLÖFS’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the contest and are not open for correspondence with HAGLÖFS.
17. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions allowed, except at HAGLÖFS’s sole discretion. The prizes, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the contest.
19. Participants accept that: • HAGLÖFS has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse the submission or any portion thereof, and the participant acknowledges that the participant is entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions. • Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence. • HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse anything that promotes the participant’s own products or services or any third party’s product or services. • HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse any entry that contains material that is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which HAGLÖFS deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable. • Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copyright-protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights-holder’s consent. • Entries may not in any way harm HAGLÖFS, its affiliates, its agents and/or the HAGLÖFS brand. • Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices. • HAGLÖFS retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest and to delete submissions that are not in line with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.• If the entrant’s submission contains any images of persons who are minor of age, the entrant represents that he or she is the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agrees to the minor being featured in the submissions.
20. HAGLÖFS explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event HAGLÖFS determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of HAGLÖFS, HAGLÖFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries if required.
22. HAGLÖFS reserves the rights at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of HAGLÖFS or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
23. HAGLÖFS collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
25. Haglöfs will contact the winners by one of the following methods: a. Email b. Social media: Instagram or Facebook
26. HAGLÖFS (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with this contest, the prize(s) (including the activities done during High Camp) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under HAGLÖFS’s control).
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, by participating in the contest, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless HAGLÖFS, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, parent companies, and each of HAGLÖFS's officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
28. Complaints. In case of any complaints about this contest, please send an email to email@example.com
29. HAGLÖFS reserves the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the contest, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
30. These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Stockholm, Sweden.
Jag har läst och förstått tillämplig sekretesspolicy.