COMPETITION – THE BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE
We all strive to get by one way or another. It lies in our nature as human beings. It isn’t always about summiting the highest mountain or exploring that remote glacier. It’s the everyday struggles we talk about. Like the harsh mornings when the rain knocks you like Rocky Balboa on your way to work or when your inner zombie seems to rule your life when your dog needs that 5am morning walk. This spring, we will embrace those everyday struggles and if you are lucky, your morning battle can send you and your friend on a true adventure to explore the spectacular fjords of Norway.
Share your everyday struggle with #thebeautifulstruggle, tag @haglofs and have the chance to win a trip to Sunnmøre Alps. The competition ends 26th of March. You need to have an open account to participate.
The winner and a friend will go on an amazing trip to the Sunnmøre Alps in Norway, and together with Haglöfs and Fjord Adventures go hiking and fishing in this magnificent region. Read more here www.fjordadventures.co .
Included in the trip are flights, full board, guide, a Haglöfs ECO Proof Jacket and the activities arranged by Haglöfs and Fjord Adventures. All of this for 2 people. Sunnmøre is a region on the west coast of Norway, surrounded by beautiful fjords and mountains. These mountains have peaks reaching over 1,700 metres (5,600 ft) straight up from the fjord. The area is well known to hiking and skiing enthusiasts.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS The beautiful struggle (“the contest”) is an initiative of Haglöfs AB (“HAGLÖFS”) to promote the HAGLÖFS brand and products.
- DURATION AND ENTRY: The contest will run from March 12th, 09.00 CET to March 26th, 23:59 CET, 2018.
- To enter, participants need to tag Haglöfs in a post via their Instagram or Facebook accounts and use the hashtag #thebeautifulstruggle. All entries will be moderated by HAGLÖFS.
- PRIZES: HAGLÖFS will award one prize by the end of the contest period. The prize is a trip to Sunnmore Alps, Norway. Included in the trip are flights, return transfer Ålesund Airport - Sunnmore, full board, one ECO Proof Jacket each, a personal guide and the activities arranged by HAGLÖFS and Fjord Adventures. The trip takes place between the 30th of July and the 2nd of August.
- The winners photo will be featured on HAGLÖFS’ Facebook and Instagram account.
- The winner will be selected by HAGLÖFS after the contest period has ended.
General terms and conditions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.
- The contest is organized by HAGLÖFS AB, Henry Bergstens väg 3, 17669 Järfälla, Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “HAGLÖFS”.
- The “Moderator” of the contest is HAGLÖFS.
- This contest will run December 1, 08.00 CET to December 31, 2017, 23:59 CET.
- The contest is open to all individuals that have reached the age of 18 and that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and family members of HAGLÖFS, agencies involved in the development of this contest, affiliated companies and other persons involved in this contest are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Any winnings tax must be paid by the winner if applicable.
- Participants may enter the contest by tagging a picture via their Instagram or Facebook accounts. Participants are required to tag Haglöfs and include the hashtag #thebeautifulstruggle
- Only participants that have uploaded a photo that was confirmed by the Moderator qualify for the opportunity of winning the prizes outlined above.
- The Moderator of the contest will review the submissions and will confirm or reject the submission.
- The Moderator will review the submission based on the following:
a. The adequacy of the content for the contest in terms of it being the quest for the most original photo.
b. The fit of the content to the HAGLÖFS brand equity.
c. Potential infringements of third parties’ rights.
d. Any offense against the rules of the contest outlined in point 16.
- The Moderator hereby reserves the right to reject any submission without the presentation of reasons.
Users will be able to upload their entries through the following methods:Instagram pageFacebook page
- By entering this contest and submitting photographic or video works, participants grant to HAGLÖFS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic or video work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and / or tagged photo and indemnify HAGLÖFS for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and / or tagged photo.
- The winners will be announced on March 29th, 2018. All contestants submissions may be featured on any of these channels: HAGLÖFS website (www.haglofs.com), HAGLÖFS Facebook page and HAGLÖFS Instagram page.
- All winners will be contacted within 14 days of announcement. In the event that HAGLÖFS cannot for any reason get in contact with the winners and runners-up within 2 weeks of the announcement, HAGLÖFS reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
- No cash redemptions or prize substitutions allowed, except at HAGLÖFS’s sole discretion. The prizes, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the contest.
- Participants accept that:
• HAGLÖFS has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse the submission or any portion thereof, and the participant acknowledges that the participant is entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
• Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
• HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse anything that promotes the participant’s own products or services or any third party’s product or services.
• HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse any entry that contains material that is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which HAGLÖFS deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
• Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copyright-protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights-holder’s consent.
• Entries may not in any way harm HAGLÖFS, its affiliates, its agents and/or the HAGLÖFS brand.
• Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
• HAGLÖFS retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest and to delete submissions that are not in line with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.
• If the entrant’s submission contains any images of persons who are minor of age, the entrant represents that he or she is the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agrees to the minor being featured in the submissions.
- HAGLÖFS explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event HAGLÖFS determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
- If for any reason any aspect of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of HAGLÖFS, HAGLÖFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries if required.
- HAGLÖFS reserves the rights at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of HAGLÖFS or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- HAGLÖFS collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
- Haglöfs will contact the winners by one of the following methods:
b. Social media: Instagram or Facebook
- HAGLÖFS (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with this contest, the prize(s) (including the activities done during High Camp) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under HAGLÖFS’s control).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, by participating in the contest, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless HAGLÖFS, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, parent companies, and each of HAGLÖFS's officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Complaints. In case of any complaints about this contest, please send an email to email@example.com
- HAGLÖFS reserves the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the contest, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Stockholm, Sweden.