We want you to be amazingly happy with our products but if you are not satisfied with your purchase or if it is defective, here’s what to do.
Returning a product bought at a Haglöfs store or retailer
If you wish to return a Haglöfs product bought from a shop or retailer, you will be best assisted by contacting the shop or retailer directly. Our shops and partners have good procedures for handling claims under the laws and regulations that the Swedish Consumers agency have raised.
Returns & Charges
Free returns are available for online purchases in Sweden. For other countries, return postage charges apply and will be deducted from the refund amount.
• Sweden: Free Returns
• Denmark: 58 DKK
• Finland & Germany: 8€
• UK: 7£
Help and Advice for Consumers
Here you will find the Swedish Consumer Agency standard form that can be used if you want to use your right of withdrawal, Chapter 2. 10 § DAL, click here.
The European Consumer Center Network "ECC-Net" assists in understanding consumers’ rights and assists in resolving complaints for online shopping. See details and find the local consumer centre in your country.
Returning a product bought from Haglöfs online store
Products bought online from www.haglofs.com can be returned within 30 days for full price items and within 14 days for Sale items from the day that you picked up the order, provided it is in its original condition. Please make sure that:
• All tags/labels should be still attached to the product
• The material should be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered
• The product should be in its original packaging
Please make sure you include the Returns Form that you received with your Haglöfs package and fill in the reason you are returning your product. We reserve the right to change our returns policy at any time.
How to return
1. Use the Returns Form that you received with your Haglöfs package.
2. Pack the product or products carefully in a package along with the Returns Form. You can use the same package the product(s) arrived in or a different one and attach the prepaid return shipping label on the package.
3. Drop off your package
Country Return Label Where to drop off your package Sweden PostNord Drop off the package at your nearest postal service. We recommend that you request a receipt of the postage. If you are unsure of your nearest drop-off location, visit PostNord.se to find your service point. Denmark
UPS Drop off the package at your local UPS Drop-off point. We recommend that you request a receipt of the postage. If you are unsure of your nearest drop-off location, please visit www.ups.com/dropoff.
4. Once we have received the item (this can take up to 14 days) and verified it, we will process the refund within 3-5 working days. We will refund you in the payment method you used when you bought the product and the amount will include the cost of the product and any VAT. Where return postage charges apply, it will be deducted accordingly. You will receive an email confirmation once we have received your return.
If you for some reason did not receive a Returns Form or have lost it, please contact our customer service by emailing email@example.com or call +46 226 670 70 (When you call please have your order number ready. This is found in your order emails). Our business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CET Mondays through Thursdays, and 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CET on Fridays, except for public holidays.
We do not accept exchanges, including sizes and colours for products bought online from www.haglofs.com. We will refund the order providing they meet the criteria above. Please place a new order for a different size or colour.
Wrong / Faulty Product
If you find an error on your order or of the product is faulty, please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 226 670 70 and we will be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CET Mondays through Thursdays and 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CET on Fridays, except for public holidays.