HAGLÖFS GRYM Q
Innovative hikiing boot made of a unique material combination, resulting in low weight, durability, quick drying and very easy care.
- Low weight and durable upper materials.
- SuperFabric® extremely durable, lightweight and quickdrying
- Innovative, extremely light rand protection from Smartlite®
- EVA midsole with PU heel wedge for low weight and good comfort
- Memory foam around ankles for best comfort and heel grip
- Heel retention system for easy individual lacing
- Flex-points provide comfortable uphill and downhill walking
- Polygiene anti-odor treated footbed
- Upper: SuperFabric®
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance comfort
- Footbed: SOLE™ anatomic custom shape
- Outsole: Vibram® Four season
Incorrect alignment in the foot due to pronation, supination, low and high arch can lead to pain higher up in the body like, knees, hips and the back.
SOLE™ footbeds have an orthopedic shape that supports the entire foot, from heel to toe. A well-constructed arch support hinders the arch of the foot from collapsing during each stride and prevents harmful, uneven loading.
A deep, rigid heel cup stabilizes the foot in the shoe and reinforces the heel’s own natural absorption capabilities. As a final and unique calibration SOLE™ footbeds adapts itself to the individual forms of the feet by wear molding or mold it in the oven for 2 minutes in 90° Celsius.
The top sheet of the SOLE™ footbed has permanent odour control by using Polygiene® Natural Silver Salt Technology. Polygiene® uses only recycled silver and is bluesign® approved.