OUR DAILY SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS
We are fully aware that there is no ultimate time limit as to how long our sustainability efforts will continue. They will form part of an ongoing Haglöfs process that will lead to continual environmental, health and safety improvements. Sustainability already forms a substantial part or our decision process. But we can't do everything at once. In our business plan for the period up until 2012 we have decided to focus on environmental measures for improvements within logistics, business travel, administration and warehousing.
Examples of such measures:
• We will undergo ISO 14001 certification.
• We are measuring our greenhouse gas emissions within the prioritized areas annually with an aim to reduce the emissions we cause, e.g. through carbon offsets.
• We have a company vehicle policy which means that CO2 emissions from all company vehicles will not exceed an average of 120 g/km by 2012.
• We have a business travel policy that favours rail travel within Sweden and which restrains the use of air travel in general.
• We have programmes for the reduction of energy consumption.
• We naturally sort all of our waste.
• We participate in national recycling programmes.
• We only serve organic fruit and fair trade coffee and tea in our offices.