Kick off the skiing season by trying your luck in this winter’s best competition.
Win a Khione/Nengal jacket and pant for yourself and a friend AND an awesome 5-night winter adventure for the two of you in Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, halfboard at 4-star Hotel Interstar and freeride guide from Freeride Skischool Saalbach included! Good luck!
I want to try my luck!
About Skicirkus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. Welcome to the Home of Lässig!
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is located near to the German border in the provinces of Salzburg and Tyrol and is framed by the rolling hills of the Pinzgauer grass mountains and the imposing peaks of the Kitzbüheler Alps. From gentle slopes over wide carving pistes to the black World Cup run, top shaped snowparks to deep snow freeride terrain, and 270 kilometres of pistes to suit every ability, Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is one of the most diverse ski resorts in Austria. 70 modern lifts take you directly from the village onto the piste and back again via the slopes. There are more than 60 huts in the Skicircus where those who are weary and hungry can choose from a whole array of regional delicacies while taking in the views at the same time.
Pure freeriding pleasure
Freeriding in the Skicircus means a lot more than just leaving fresh tracks in deep pristine snow. Freeride also signifies the feeling of freedom in the great outdoors and silence that is only broken by the swooshing of the snow beneath the skis and the tremendous feeling when discovering the countless slopes and freeride runs. The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn offers fans: freeride parks, numerous ski routes of varying degrees of difficulty, diverse Check Rooms (InfoPoints), a freeride lounge, LVS avalanche transceiver and much more.
Winter in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is colorful and action packed. Top events such as “BERGFESTival” to “White Style” and the “Freeride World Tour” all will enthrall winter sports enthusiasts. www.saalbach.com
4-star Hotel Interstar & freeride guide:
Loyal to the quote: ‘Home is not a place, home is a feeling’ and the Team of the 4-star Hotel Interstar likes to spoil its guests in the best way it can. With love of detail, the guests enjoy comfortable and individual rooms, fitness-, sports- and wellness offers but also culinary delights and an oasis of peace. It doesn’t matter whether you come alone, as a couple or with your whole family: every wish will come true during your stay. www.hotel-interstar.com
If you are looking for powder snow, tips and tricks from the pros? Our certified ski guides from the Freeride Skischool will accompany you through the local Alps and bring you to the coolest freeride spots in the area for a day. www.freeride-skischool.at/en/freeride
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When the elements strike- prepare to ride contest (“the contest”) is an initiative of Haglöfs AB (“HAGLÖFS”) to promote the HAGLÖFS brand and products.
- DURATION AND ENTRY The contest will run from December 1, 08.00 CET to December 31, 2017, 23:59 CET.
- To enter, participants need to fill in their contact information and answer one question. All entries will be moderated by HAGLÖFS.
- PRIZES HAGLÖFS will award one prize by the end of the contest period. The prize is two sets of one Nengal Jacket or Khione Jacket and one Nengal pant or Khione pant and a 5-night stay for two people in Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn including halfboard at Hotel Interstar and a free-ride guide at Freeride Ski school.
- The winners will be selected by HAGLÖFS at their sole discretion after the contest period has ended.
General terms and conditions Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.
- The contest is organized by HAGLÖFS AB, Henry Bergstens väg 3, 17669 Järfälla, Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “HAGLÖFS”.
- The “Moderator” of the contest is HAGLÖFS.
- This contest will run December 1, 08.00 CET to December 31, 2017, 23:59 CET.
- The contest is open to all individuals that have reached the age of 18 and that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and family members of HAGLÖFS, agencies involved in the development of this contest, affiliated companies and other persons involved in this contest are not eligible to enter this contest.
- To enter, participants need to fill in their contact information and answer one question.
- The Moderator of the contest will review the submissions and will confirm or reject the submission.
- The Moderator will review the submission based on the following:
a. The adequacy of the content for the contest.
b. The fit of the content to the HAGLÖFS brand equity.
c. Potential infringements of third parties’ rights.
d. Any offense against the rules of the contest outlined in point 16.
- The Moderator hereby reserves the right to reject any submission without the presentation of reasons.
- Users will be able to participate in the contest through the following methods: www.haglofs.com and www.haglofs-skicircus.eu
- The winners will be announced between January 1st and January 15, 2017 and their submission may be featured on any of these channels: HAGLÖFS website (www.haglofs.com), HAGLÖFS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/haglofs and HAGLÖFS Instagram page (https://instagram.com/haglofs/).
- All winners will be contacted within 14 days of announcement. In the event that HAGLÖFS cannot for any reason get in contact with the winner 2 weeks of the announcement, HAGLÖFS reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
- To enter the contest, submissions must be received before the end of the contest period. HAGLÖFS’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the contest and are not open for correspondence with HAGLÖFS.
- No cash redemptions or prize substitutions allowed, except at HAGLÖFS’s sole discretion. The prizes, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the contest.
- Participants accept that:
• HAGLÖFS has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse the submission or any portion thereof, and the participant acknowledges that the participant is entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
• Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
• HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse anything that promotes the participant’s own products or services or any third party’s product or services.
• HAGLÖFS has the right to refuse any entry that contains material that is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which HAGLÖFS deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable. • Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copyright-protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights-holder’s consent.
• Entries may not in any way harm HAGLÖFS, its affiliates, its agents and/or the HAGLÖFS brand. • Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
• HAGLÖFS retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest and to delete submissions that are not in line with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions. • If the entrant’s submission contains any images of persons who are minor of age, the entrant represents that he or she is the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agrees to the minor being featured in the submissions.
- HAGLÖFS explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event HAGLÖFS determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
- If for any reason any aspect of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of HAGLÖFS, HAGLÖFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries if required.
- HAGLÖFS reserves the rights at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of HAGLÖFS or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- HAGLÖFS collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
- Haglöfs will contact the winners by one of the following methods:
b. Social media: Instagram or Facebook
- HAGLÖFS (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with this contest, the prize(s) (including the activities done during High Camp) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under HAGLÖFS’s control).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, by participating in the contest, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless HAGLÖFS, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, parent companies, and each of HAGLÖFS's officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Complaints. In case of any complaints about this contest, please send an email to email@example.com
- HAGLÖFS reserves the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the contest, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Stockholm, Sweden.