Customer service & FAQ
Returns Exchanges and Refunds
What can you do if you need to return an item?
If your Haglöfs product is not satisfying or if it is defective in some way, please bring it back to the shop where it was purchased and don't forget to bring your receipt. The shops have good procedures for handling claims under the laws and regulations that the Swedish Consumers agency have raised.
If your product is bought online from www.haglofs.com, please following instructions:
- When can you can return an item?
- How do you return an item?
- What if the product is bought from a retailer?
- How do you make an exchange?
- What can you do if you have received the wrong product?
When can you can return an item?
You can return any items bought on www.haglofs.com within 30 days for full price items and within 14 days for Sale items from the day that you picked up the order, provided it is in its original condition. The postage cost is paid for by Haglöfs. You will need to make sure that:
- All tags/labels are still attached to product
- We prefer that the material is unworn, unwashed, and unaltered
- Preferably in its original packaging
Please make sure you include the Returns & Exchange Form and fill in the reason you are returning your product.
We reserve the right to change our returns policy at any time. Here you will find the the Swedish Consumer Agency standard form that can be used if you want to use your right of withdrawal, Chapter 2. 10 § DAL, click here.
How do you return an item?
- Use the Returns & Exchange Form that you received with your Haglöfs package. Tick the box/boxes corresponding to your reason for returning the product(s).
- Pack the product or products carefully in a package along with the Returns & Exchange Form. You can use the same package the product(s) arrived in or a different one and stick the prepaid return shipping label on the package.
- Drop off the package at your nearest postal service. We recommend that you request a receipt of the postage.
- Once we have received the item (this can take up to 14 days) and verified it, we will process the refund within 3-5 days. We will refund you in the payment method you used when you bought the product and the amount will include the cost of the product and any VAT. You will receive an email confirmation once we have received your return.
If you for some reason did not receive a Returns & Exchange Form or have lost it, please contact our customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0) 22667030 (When you call please have your order number ready. This is found in your order emails). Our business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CET Mondays through Thursdays, and 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CET on Fridays, except for public holidays.
What if the product is bought a product from a retailer?
We can only accept products for returns if they were bought on the www.haglofs.com, if you would like to return a product bought at a retailer, please return it to the retailer.
How do you make an exchange?
If you would like to exchange your product for a different one you will need to return it within 30 days for full price items and 14 for Sale items (discounted items) from receiving the order and make a new order. If you would like to change the size and/or color of your product, please use the Returns & Exchange Form received with your package and fill in the size and/or color you would like to change to.
What can you do if you have received the wrong product?
If you find made an error on your order, please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com or call us at +46 (0) 226 670 30 and we will be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CET Mondays through Thursdays and 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CET on Fridays.